We are excited to announce that the window for applications for the position of Volunteer United Nations Representative in New York is now open!
The key criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Must be a Soroptimist living in the New York area;
- Must be able to speak and write English;
- Must have time to attend meetings, join committees and report to SI;
- Must have an understanding of Soroptimist International’s role in the UN;
- Must be able to collaborate and work with the team of New York Representatives;
- Successfully complete a 6-12 month internship;
- Knowledge/ Experience of the UN is preferred.
For more information about the role and how to apply, download the SI UN Representative Recruitment Pack HERE.
Please return all applications by Friday, 29 May, to SI Advocacy Coordinator, Hannah Agius: firstname.lastname@example.org.