Our representatives also serve as a link to this international community and inform our members of emerging issues, trends, and best practices. Click on the centres or agencies below to learn more about SI's activities and to read about our representatives' work.
- UN Women (the UN Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women), New York
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), New York
- Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), New York
- Committee on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), New York
- Department of Public Information Non-Governmental Organisations (DPI/NGO), New York
- World Health Organisation (WHO), Geneva
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Geneva
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), Geneva
- International Labour Organisation (ILO), Geneva
- Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) and the UN World Food Programme (WFP), Rome
- UN Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), Vienna
- UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Vienna
- UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), Paris
- UN Environmental Programme (UNEP), Nairobi
- Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN (CoNGO)
- Other UN committees, conferences, and meetings.
Welcome to the on line world of Soroptimist International! This section will connect you to the global community of SI. For Soroptimists, log in to the club members section for more resources and use on line reporting to tell us about your projects!